It is the abbreviation for "Software Defined WAN Networks", this technology facilitates the management of multiple WAN connections with different transport mechanisms such as LTE, MPLS and dedicated links. Allowing to have redundancy managed automatically and intelligently.
SD-WAN determines which route best meets the application requirements and assigns a specific route to improve its performance.
- SD-WAN determines which route best meets the application requirements and assigns a specific route to improve its performance.
- Considerably increases the availability and quality of communication.
- Automatically balances workload, generating better performance and lowering the cost of routing.
- Improves performance for Saas software as a service applications, as well as unified communication services, optimizing the user experience.
- It uses bandwidth more efficiently and ensures the highest level of performance for critical business applications without sacrificing data security or privacy.
- Enables high availability, with predictable service levels, in all critical business applications, single, centralized control panel for WAN network configuration and management, cloud and integrated security.
- Supports centralized control through a single dashboard to easily set routing policies, traffic thresholds, security, and access.
- Get detailed reports of applications and WAN performance.
- Enables real-time analytics visibility and control to help increase productivity and optimize performance of applications and functions in the cloud.
- Supports integration of multiple transports.
- Facilitates secure and direct internet access from remote locations to maximize access to critical cloud resources.